Ooiue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world

3 posters

Go down

sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world Empty sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world

Post  Mattebeebybulb Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 pm

start a story off, Ill begin, when I have finished you add the next line.

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash...

Mattebeebybulb

Back to top Go down

sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world Empty Re: sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world

Post  Alex Ooiue Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes

Alex Ooiue
Admin

https://ooiueyay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world Empty Re: sorry, I didnt realise there was the same game on this, tehe small world

Post  Liam White Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:50 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes... He grew and grew and grew untill the age of 6 in a flour pot...

Last edited by Liam White on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Liam White

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ooiue Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes... He grew and grew and grew untill the age of 6 in a flour pot... It got white and became a human-cameleon and could blend into anything.

Alex Ooiue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattebeebybulb Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes... He grew and grew and grew untill the age of 6 in a flour pot... It got white and became a human-cameleon and could blend into anything. he blended into a box art of dinotopia and hid in the DVD area in tesco's for a whole day!

Mattebeebybulb

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ooiue Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes... He grew and grew and grew untill the age of 6 in a flour pot... It got white and became a human-cameleon and could blend into anything. he blended into a box art of dinotopia and hid in the DVD area in tesco's for a whole day! 1 day 5 mins later, he was so hungray, he ate the Hulk who was on a rampage

Alex Ooiue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattebeebybulb Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:52 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes... He grew and grew and grew untill the age of 6 in a flour pot... It got white and became a human-cameleon and could blend into anything. he blended into a box art of dinotopia and hid in the DVD area in tesco's for a whole day! 1 day 5 mins later, he was so hungray, he ate the Hulk who was on a rampage, but he didnt really cause it was all a part of his imagination, and really he was just eating a hulk sized green tub of brocolli. so 1 day and another whole 5 minutes later he decided to go home but then...

Mattebeebybulb

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ooiue Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm

A baby was born, it grew up by one day, and 5 minutes, it ate some mash... He liked it, and grew up another 1 day and 5 minutes... He grew and grew and grew untill the age of 6 in a flour pot... It got white and became a human-cameleon and could blend into anything. he blended into a box art of dinotopia and hid in the DVD area in tesco's for a whole day! 1 day 5 mins later, he was so hungray, he ate the Hulk who was on a rampage, but he didnt really cause it was all a part of his imagination, and really he was just eating a hulk sized green tub of brocolli. so 1 day and another whole 5 minutes later he decided to go home but then... he died and came back to life for no reason.

Alex Ooiue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum